Commercial | Industrial | Institutional | Municipal
Design & Install
Our Elizabethtown and Louisville locations have over 30,000 square feet of fabrication capacity. We can produce steel pipe and piping modules in stainless, carbon, and exotic alloys. We also have pipe bending and pipe flaring machines.
Schardein Mechanical’s fabrication professionals use welding processes including Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc (GMAW), Gas Tungsten Arc (GTAW), and Flux Cored Arc (FCAW). All work meets ASME/ANSI B31.1 and B31.3 and will meet or exceed standards for mechanical systems in any commercial, industrial, or institutional building.
Custom Design and Build for Your Specific Application
- Pipe spools and supports
- Structural modular framing
- Rack-mounted process piping
- Stuff boxes, chutes and hoppers
• Stairways, catwalks, platforms and handrails
• Skid mounted modules and manifold assemblies
• Reducer, mitered, elbow, tee, lateral and wye fittings
• Save-all and drain pans, floor drain boxes and trench liners